
We usually go to the park everyday. She loves to play with all the little kids there. Shes so smart, when we drive by any park she spots it from a mile away.

Derek and Uncle Andrew Singing to her


These last two pics are from the day before we left wyoming. Just playing in the rain.
We have been keeping busy around here, school started for Derek and I and he is also doing his internship. It will be a pretty crazy semester, but great bc he graduates in Dec.
6 comments:
i sure do miss that little girl. I love the rain ones.
Oh I wish we could still hang out! Hope all is well with you guys back in good old Rexburg, be sure to keep updating. And I have to tell you...McKyla loves that show Yo Gabba Gabba....you warned me and I should have listened...it really does scare me!
Such a cutie! Good luck in school!
Oh Mish it will so be worth it. I know it is hard now... believe me I know, I had many years of juggling school and work. The payoff is so great though. Miss you guys! Ky is so darn cute, her and Emi are adorable! xoxoxox
YAY he will be done with school! That will be so nice! Heidi says you are going to come visit! I hope my house is not a disaster. :)
Wow, I'm behind on your blog!! She is so cute! I just love her hair.
Post a Comment