Monday, January 4, 2010

Funny faces!



Ky watches this show called 'Yo Gabba' and they do all sorts of things. Today she made funny faces and thought she was pretty cool. I just love this kid. She seems to be talking more and more each day.
She got this adorable coat from her cousin Kohl for Christmas. She loves it, Thanks Kohl!

We went out in the garage the other day and she played in a box. Hey, you have to be creative when its freezing out and theres nothing to do.


5 comments:

Jodi said...

I love the piggy tails and the coat is very cute!! That is a huge box! Looks like lots of fun for Kylee Jo!!

Allison said...

She is growing up! Love the coat it is adorable.

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

Sh looks so grown up! What an adorable coat. Looks like you guys are having fun!

Darren and Mandi said...

What a doll! I absolutely love that coat! So cute!

Michelle C said...

OH my goodness, I love that coat on her. Super stylish. That pony tail in the back is super cute on her! She is sure growing up. Nathan loves boxes too!! Miss you.