Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's Potty Time!

Ky spotted the potty in walmart and wanted it. So maybe shes ready. So we got a new potty, panties, and a bunch of candy for bribery. This afternoon we tried it out and she went pee TWICE!!!! I was so excited I think I freaked her out a little. But we will keep trying after her nap and see how it goes. Wish us luck!

11 comments:

Mary Mathews said...

Good luck!!!! Hope it all goes well!

Unknown said...

yay! good luck mama!

Jodi said...

Good Luck!

Unknown said...

how funny! good luck!

Brook and Jen said...

How exciting!! When your done Cawa's could use a little help and we are right across the street!!!

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

Wow- what a big girl! She seriously needs to teach Kaden.. he has no desire! Hopefully she keeps it up!!

Jackie said...

I am wishing you the best of luck. That has been my least favorite thing to do as a parent. But once they got it, it is obviously 100% worth it.

Reed & Melinda Family said...

wow that is awesome! way to go!

Chris & LaTrisha Mars said...

good luck, I am glad she is growing up.

Landon and Alaina said...

That is so great that she wants to do it herself! I hope she can pick up on it fast.

Michelle C said...

that is amazing! i wish nathan would want to do it already!! it's such a battle and forcing (which it shouldn't be a unpleasant thing for him though!)