Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I have a wedgie mom!!

It's little things like this that make my day. She was going potty by herself this afternoon and she came out and said "wedgie!" I couldnt see it with her shirt down, and then she turned around and I saw this. It was hilarious, she had it all through the leg hole. I love this kid!

8 comments:

penny said...

too funny

Unknown said...

that is so funny!

Ellis Family said...

What a cutie. I hate when that happens...not to me but to Kayden :)

Jodi said...

Fuuunnnnyyy!!

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

Haha! That just made my day too! I love it!

Allison said...

HILARIOUS!!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks :)

Michelle C said...

cute. is she completely potty trained? i didn't know that. we have so many issues with nathan. good for her!

allison said...

Oh, that cracks me up! How does she already know it's called a wedgie?