So... I spoke too soon about the weather. It has been snowing all day today. But we had a lot of fun builiding a snowman and throwing snowballs. Enjoy the videos!
she is such a big girl! i want to play too penny!!
i just looked at my work schedule and i traded with someone so now i dont work friday saturday or sunday of easter weekend so let me know if thats a good time for me to visit!
i dont want to disrupt family time so i totally understand if thats not a good time.
10 comments:
Its days like this when I hate my job. I want to play too. Love you.
Oh my gosh - it seems like she's grown just since you've been here!!!
I love the videos - so, so cute!!
she is such a big girl! i want to play too penny!!
i just looked at my work schedule and i traded with someone so now i dont work friday saturday or sunday of easter weekend so let me know if thats a good time for me to visit!
i dont want to disrupt family time so i totally understand if thats not a good time.
<3 you guys!
Sara Beth
She just had to taste test them to make sure they would be ok to throw!
that is adorable! she is so smart!
that is adorable! she is so smart!
MY FAVORITE part is when she says by with the snow in her mouth :) Loved the story too! I am glad she still remembers us!
I can't even stand how stinking cute she is!!!
she's adorable!!
I loved these videos. She's getting so big. And that arm! Man, watch out! She's going be a killer pitcher or something!
Post a Comment