
Mother's Day was great! I am so happy to be Kylee Jo's mom. She teaches me way more than I could ever teach her. She makes me laugh all the time, she gives me hugs when I need hugs, and she is just the cuteset thing ever!

My two favorite people! I had such a relaxing mother's day. We went to church, came home and cooked over the fire in my new FIRE PIT! I love it, if you know me, you know that I absoulutely love fires.

We also got to snuggle on the couch.

Ky cooking her hot dog.

My Bro Doug came in too. He got me this sweet Hunting Game for the wii. I know some of you may think I'm a little weird but what can I say? He knows me pretty well!
3 comments:
Sounds like a fun, relaxing day!!
Happy Mother'd Day! What a fun day for you!
I love that you got a hunting game-I totally never knew that about you! And Ky is getting so gorgeous! Good thing you are good with a gun! haha. Glad you had a good mothers day and are doing well!
Post a Comment