Ok, so I am going to try and not make this post negative. But really?! Today I will be dreaming of people in other parts of the country sitting by the beach, going for nice long spring walks, etc. HAHA, I can't help but laugh. But if you can see under the snow, this is my mother's day present from D and my Dad. It is a fire pit!!!!! I love it, on mother's day we sat around the fire and made dinner and s'mores. It was great. Hopefully we will be able to use it more when the snow melts!!
But really, even though the weather has been crappy, Kylee Jo and I have had a blast. We haven't really been up to a whole lot, we just have had fun being lazy. Last week she had Strep throat and I felt so bad. But she was a trooper over the weekend as we traveled to salt lake and did the Race for the Cure. It was great (pictures to come later). But the real reason of this is, I am so happy to be DONE with school for the summer. I finished on Monday and it is a great feeling. I have been so happy to have extra time to play with ky and try to be a better mom. Here are some pics of what we have been up to...
She loves to paint her own nails. She does a pretty good job!

3 comments:
She is SO adorable! Looks like you guys have been finding fun stuff to do!! Even though that weather is SO yucky! You can come visit us (in San Diego) anytime you want!!! :)
Congratulations on finishing school for the summer! Have some fun with Kylee for me! Miss you all!!
It was around 90o with about 100% humidity today - your snow actually looks inviting :O)
That is a good look on Derek :) Sorry you are still getting snow :( If we get some sun soon I'll send it your way :) Miss you! Yay for school being done. You are awesome
Post a Comment