Monday, August 2, 2010

Hogle zoo

We went to the zoo a few weekends ago with Adam, Allison, and Emi. Ky's favorite part of the whole zoo was riding the train.
I love this little girl.
Baby Elephant

Ky loved the giraffe's

She wasnt too sure about the huge Ape. But she tells everyone we talk to about the monkeys jumping around.

6 comments:

Jodi said...

I love the zoo - wish I could have gone!

Amanda said...

The train is our favorite too! :)

Michelle C said...

That seems like so much fun. I wish we could enjoy our summer more, it just seems like winter because we're stuck inside. Heat indexes of over 100 every day and about 110 yesterday.

Landon and Alaina said...

Way fun! We went to the zoo last week and Ariah liked the birds the best. Random!! Oh well. Ky is so cute and big now!

Mary Mathews said...

She looks more like a little girl than a baby now. That looks like it was a fun trip to the zoo! She is such a cute little girl!

Jen said...

We love the train! Now they have all those new rides and things... the train is still my favorite, your pic is so cute of the 3 of you.