Derek got ky a pink golf club and she thinks she is pretty cool.

Ky has been sleeping in a pack in play for the last 2 months (by choice). Emi came for a visit and when she left ky wanted to sleep in her "baby bed". So Now it sits in her room and thats where she wants to sleep each night. So this is her grandma sleeping in her baby bed with her. We were laughing soo hard when my mom jumped in there one night. Ky sure loves her grandma!!

Ky loves to dress up, especially when people come over. I just thought this pic was cute.


Grandpa and Grandma went out of town for a while, so Ky was in charge of watering the trees. She loves playing with the hose.

Derek went for a ride in the neighbors z06. He even got to drive it, if you know anything about derek you know that he LOVES cars.
4 comments:
Kylee is so cute and your mom is such a fun Grandma!!
Your mom is funny. I love the dress up picture. That's a pretty sweet car. I bet he was in heaven.
Your mom is so cute. I love the moments when you just let all reason go and play anything the kids want to play. They make the best memories and often the best laughs! I love the dress picture. She is so adorable!
I love that your mom got in there with her! How fun! What a fun pictures you have!
Post a Comment