Friday, March 18, 2011

We have been busy....

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
Cowboy Donuts is officially open; we have been open for 1 week now. Buisness has been great and we are having the time of our lives. The Lord has blessed us in everyway possible. We are all pretty exausted, but it is well worth it. Come check us out if your close!

6 comments:

Allison said...

Love the big Shamrock doughnut. (I am assuming it is a doughnut). And I am so happy that business is good. You guys deserve it, you have worked so hard for it. Miss you.

Amanda said...

Congats! I'm so happy that all your hard work has paid off :). Love the big Shamrock and Ky looks pretty cute too :)

Unknown said...

we love your DOUGHNUTS!!!

Only Girl said...

MMMMMMMM.....that looks sooooooo yummy!!!!!

A little Birdie... said...

Yay! Glad its all working out! We are headed to UT next week and if we have time will have to stop by and come visit you guys! I'm pretty sure I still haveyour # so I'll call you :)

Michelle C said...

That is just wonderful. I love that doughnut! And Ky's wig. Hilarious!! What a blessing.