Sunday, March 27, 2011

A weight lifted....

Yesterday I took the TEAS test for the nursing program. I have been trying to study for it for some time now. It has been hard to juggle school and everything else. But yesterday I felt SOOOO good after the test!! Now all I have to do is wait to see if I get into the nursing program. I did well and I'm proud of what I have accomplished, reguardless of the outcome. I feel so grateful for the support of my family and friends. Thanks for being so awesome!

8 comments:

penny said...

you ALWAYS make us proud my girl!!!

Ellis Family said...

Good Luck getting into the program. I'm so glad that the test is over!!

Brook and Jen said...

Oh Good Luck!!!! I am sure you did awesome!! I am glad it's all over!!

Allison said...

Yay!! Good luck. I thought about you ALL day. Sorry I didn't get a chance to call. You will do great whatever the outcome is.

Jodi said...

Congratulations on taking the test!
You and your girl are so cute!!
Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!

Stacey said...

Yeah! Good luck!! I hope everything goes well with that!

Michelle C said...

Oh good. I'm glad you felt so great after taking the test. You're so great Michelle.

Only Girl said...

good luck!! i dont know how you do everything u r amazing!!!!