Monday, July 18, 2011

Montana/Yellowstone Part 1

We went to Derek's family cabin in Montana for almost a week. Lots of fun memories were made and we can't wait to go back next summer!

Taking a bath in the kitchen sink


Their cabin is a mile from the Northeast entrance of yellowstone, it was so pretty.

She loved to pick all of the dandelions

Always a good time with Uncle Tan



Walking through Cooke City with Grandma Cheri



It was sooo relaxing for everyone, I read a whole book while I was there.

Dancing with Jen


More pictures to come!!

5 comments:

Stacey said...

That looks so pretty!! I'm glad you had such a fun time! What book did you read?

The Hammonds said...

So glad you guys had fun! We are excited to see you in a few days!

Mary Mathews said...

How relaxing! Looks like you had a ton of fun!

Tiff said...

Looks like u guys had fun!

Jodi said...

Looks like you had some great trips this summer!!