
In the big ol' Rock Springs Airport, waiting to get our vaca started.

This is the ceiling of the Venitian throughout the whole hotel.

Our sweet hotel room, we had an awesome view of Vegas (Thumbs up to The Hard Rock).

We found a few friends around vegas...

Treasure Island

Rocky!!

D had a fun time jumping on this bridge/escalator thing crossing the road to get to Ceasar's Palace, the people riding it looked at us like we were crazy.

Ceasar's Palace


We sat in the Poncho seats for Blue Man Group

Statue of Liberty made out of Jelly Belly's at the New York New York.

This show was amazing!!

Freddy Krueger!

My friend Toby :)

We spent some much needed relaxation time at the pool.

Soakin up the rays!

A hat with hair attached to it! I wanted to buy it for my bald brothers.

M & M store

We went to a comedy hypnosis show, pretty hilarious.
Our trip ended coming home to our sweet little girl. It was also my bday, she had baked me a cake and wrapped a present for me. But she did inform us that we will "never ever go on the airplane without her again!"
10 comments:
I am so glad that you had fun and got to get away for awhile. Next time it s a cruise :)
what a fun trip! i'm sure a getaway is just what you needed :)
What a fun get a way! Looks like you had a blast on your trip!
so fun! so so happy you got to go, you deserve it! love you!
What a fun getaway! It's nice to take a break and relax!
FUN!!What a sweet little girl you have!
Looks like an awesome vacation! For a min. There I thought that was really Whoopi. I love the cirque de... they're so awesome. I'm glad u guys went to some shows, I bet blue man group was fun too!
Sorry I didn't remember your bday Mish, Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!!!! That is SOOO awesome you were able to take a trip together. That sounds so relaxing!!! I have enjoyed reading your comments on my blog. Thank you!! I feel honored that you would even think to call me "skinny", lol. I must hide it well!! You look so great. I STILL need to lose 20 lbs, the fight is useless I guess. (: Miss you lots!!
mish i was so happy to see u wish we had more time!!! you made my day!!! ky is a doll just like her mom!!!
ugh i hate fred k. freaker!! the pix freaked me out!!! haha looks so fun tho. but i would have stayed away from that dude!!! ;)
i recall my dear husband almost made me go into labor when we watched that show. traumatized by fred and steve. hahaha
miss ya & luv u
OH HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!! IM A BAD BAD FRIEND!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Post a Comment