Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

Our weekend consisted of playing in the mud and making messes! Lots of fun was had by all.
Here is Kylee Jo's room. Her and Emi had so much fun playing with just about every toy she owns.


We also had a great time on the mountain. Marc took us out in his jeep, we had so much fun going through mud puddles and then ended up just breaking down. So his old beater rescued us. It was hilarous, it pulled us out and we went on our way. Definently redneck, and a good time for sure.




Getting pulled by the 1980's jetta.


Kevin and Jackie came in town with Adam and Allison. About a year ago they came up and we got stranded out on the mountain for a while. Seems like we are going to make it a tradition.


The Jetta towing the jeep. The rain definently didn't spoil our weekend. Thanks for the fun guys!

5 comments:

Landon and Alaina said...

You guys always have a ton of fun no matter the situation! I didn't realize you lived in Rock Springs! We will have to make you our half way stop on our way to Rexburg. I think our girls would have a blast together!

Mary Mathews said...

What a fun weekend!

Only Girl said...

Ok Mish you said it not me. I think KY does have every toy. But... no I have no room to talk. Spoiled lives here also. :)
And what is up with the JEEP that just aint right!!! Jeeps they can do everything!!! HAHA so yes you know Im a little bit a sucker for a jeep.
glad it was a great weekend!!! MISS YOU. Everythime I work and I stand near the copy machine a funny little thought runs threw my head. HAHA you know which one???

Mary Mathews said...

When do you find out about your nursing test?

Jodi said...

Always fun at the Hammond/Johnson home!!