I just thought this pic was cute. But I wanted to write something about her before I forget. We were in the car today waiting at the bank and she was talking to her "friend" Kelly. And she was telling her she needed to go to work. I said "Ky where does Kelly work?" and she said "at the ps store" (the ups store). Then I finished up at the drive thru of the bank and she asked for a sucker like usual and asked if Kel could have one too. So I gave her two and she said "Oh I have two, Kel isnt here, she went to work". I was crackin up, she sure keeps me entertained. Friday, June 10, 2011
Enjoying the weather
I just thought this pic was cute. But I wanted to write something about her before I forget. We were in the car today waiting at the bank and she was talking to her "friend" Kelly. And she was telling her she needed to go to work. I said "Ky where does Kelly work?" and she said "at the ps store" (the ups store). Then I finished up at the drive thru of the bank and she asked for a sucker like usual and asked if Kel could have one too. So I gave her two and she said "Oh I have two, Kel isnt here, she went to work". I was crackin up, she sure keeps me entertained.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How fun! She is so stinkin cute! You have such a good brother!
Oh she is so stinkin cute. Can't believe how big she is.
Crazy girl, she's so cute. Better watch out for when she gets her drivers lisence :)
Post a Comment