Sunday, October 9, 2011

More golf before it snows


So D and I had a whole day off last week, so we decided to go golfing as a fam. Ky loves to golf with her dad, but mainly loves to drive the golf cart "with NO windshield" (she thinks its hilarious that they dont have windshields)


She took over the camera and had to get a pic of dad
Carrying her golf club the 'right way'.
It was such a fun day, and Im pretty sure the last nice day, because it snowed ALL weekend!!!!

4 comments:

Tiff said...

She takes great pictures, gonna have to get her a camera soon :)
I'm so not ready for winter, say goodbye to the beloved flip flops

Ruth said...

I love Kylie's arm raised in victory:)!!LOL...too cute!

Jodi said...

Such a lucky girl!

Michelle C said...

Oh no, Snow!! That is so cute - her in her little outside golfing away!! (: