
We spent the weekend hanging out with fam (minus Doug and Ayz due to Wyoming weather)



I didn't get a final product of Molly's pumpkin, but it was pretty cool! She has some serious pumpkin carving skills

This is kylee jos pumkin, guess who....... Repunzel of course!

Adam and Alli's was pretty creative! It had a mullet sticking out made of pumpkin guts.

Here is D's, he always does a good job!
4 comments:
Oh my I have not even got out the Halloween things yet. Im working in Harvest and it has kinda been a slow one. Weather is not letting us get the job done!!! But I sure have missed it!!!!!
Great pics - thanks for sharing!!
That is so fun you did that all together!! I miss you! How is school going?
How fun! I was thinking about the year we carved pumpkins together. Fun times. :)
Post a Comment