Thursday, February 2, 2012

Growing up too fast...

We made a birthday chain today, bc she is just so excited for her 4th birthday! I was so proud, she wrote her numbers on each link. Derek and I cant believe how grown up she is lately. We were watching tv the other night and we asked her to do something and she looked at us and rolled her eyes like "ok I guess". Derek and I looked at each other and thought holy cow, she is not old enough to do that. I dont even want to think about teenage years. lol. But she is such a joy, so smart; her vocabulary is amazing and she is full of energy and life. She goes to bed so good, sometimes even asks to go to bed, we just love her! She has been asking for a couple of weeks now to go swimming, shes been wanting to set up her pool outside and get her floaties out. The weather has been pretty nice (until today its snowing) but definently not summer weather. Well the other night she was at my parents and found some floaties in the basement. So she had to use them of course, so why not in the bath right? lol it made her night!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Such a cutie!

Michelle C said...

My little birthday buddy!! (: She is adorable. Isn't it amazing what kids pick up on. There are so many times I can't even believe Nathan said something or acted in a certain way. he's started to "uh whatever!" whenever I ask him to do something. Where did he learn that?? lol. I love how she's using the floaties! Nathan HATES getting water in his ears, so I'm glad she enjoys it! I sure miss you! Thanks for always being so good at commenting on my blog! (:

Tiff said...

She is growing up so quick! She was just alittle baby last year, at least that's how I remember it. Rexburg wasn't that long ago!
Next time you're in ammon come visit us. We'll hang out or go to a corn maze or something. :)

Allison said...

Haha.. She looks so cute in her floatees :) I bet she is the best little swimmer ever :) You and D are lucky to have her :)