Thursday, February 16, 2012

Kylee jos 4th Birthday!!

The day started with her waking up to a room full of balloonsOpening presents from mom and dad, bc she just couldnt wait!Then off to the mall to get her ears pierced!!!She didnt even shed a tearHer dad made it extra special by taking the day off, getting her a pinata, and her favorite 'apple pizza' from pizza hut. Then a really fun party with family and friends...Thank you all who came, we are trully blessed to have such great friends and family from near and far. This is one spoiled little girl, she got cards and calls all day!Her fun aunts Paige and JennaMarc and Molly (they gave her little coupons that she could use to spend some time with them. It was such a cute idea, and she will love to go on some adventures with them)
Pinata timePresents (thank you everyone!)One of her little friends lily

6 comments:

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

Oh me heavens the invite I have to your blog has not been working, but I finally found it linked on someone else's. It was so cute to go through and see what you guys have been up to. Kylee is so grown up-what a sweet little princess you have! Glad she had a great birthday and that you guys are doing well!

Sara said...

that big? little? girl is sooooo adorable! i need to come visit soon!! hope you are all doing well :)

Tiff said...

She's such a cutie, and such a big girl to get her ears pierced without tears. I'm glad she had such a good birthday and you guys could spend it with family and friends!

Mary Mathews said...

Happy Birthday Kylee! Such a cute girl she is!!!

Landon and Alaina said...

What a fun day! I still remember the birthday I had when my parents filled my room with balloons! I bet she is loving her earrings. I cannot believe she is 4!

Michelle C said...

What a great birthday for her!!! She is so grown up. I can't believe how big our "babies" are getting!!!