Thursday, June 28, 2012

PN-Pinning Ceremony 2012

Shes a great women, What can I say?

D has been proud of me the whole time. I love him!

 What a wonderful day! I feel so very grateful for the support I have had through this. I have an awesome family!

My parents support me no matter what. They taught me how to work hard.


 Saying my thank you's. It was very emotional, these past couple of years took a lot and was well worth it.





6 comments:

Jodi said...

Just can't tell you enough times how so very proud I am of you, Michelle! Love you!

Jen said...

Gosh this made me a little emotional! So proud of you! loveyou!

Stacey said...

Congratulations! That is so, so fantastic!

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

Congrats! What a great accomplishment! Way to go!!

Allison said...

Congrats again!! So excited for you. That is such a huge accomplishment and your family and D are such huge supporters of you. Nice job!

Michelle C said...

Okay so you are doing a LPN program, how neat!!! So remind me, pinning occurs when you're half way through??? That is so, so exciting. Congrats girl!