Thursday, November 15, 2012

Snow Day

 We have had a few snow days already (I say already but its about time I guess). We had to get her a new set of gloves this year. She is wearing mine here and her hands had to thaw out when we were done playing.

 After playing outside, she decided to play school with all her stuffed animals. It was a pretty cute set up.
 Prim participated
 She painted ALL her dolls faces, and hers.
Prim wasnt sure about the snow. This is how she looked everytime she went outside.

3 comments:

Michelle C said...

Such fun pictures. I love it when my boys play school.

Tiff said...

I love how all the dolls faces are painted. And Prim's face is priceless. We could totally go for some of that snow over here!

Allison said...

Oh I love those pictures and that Ky plays by herself. I can't wait til Connor does that a little more.