Thursday, November 15, 2012

We are thankful for....

So so much! We made our annual thankful turkeys but I didnt get a picture of the final project.
Kylee jo is thankful for...
Mom and dad
Jesus
"My daughter Prim" (her exact words..lol)
House
Blankets
Pictures
Clothes
Her pink
Aunts and uncles
Grandmas and grandpas

I am thankful for so much! I see the Lord's hand in my life everyday. I am grateful for the simple things he blesses me with; as well as the big things like my health. I am thankful for a loving husband, who is my best friend. For kylee jo, shes just awesome. For this little boy growing inside of me. I am grateful for my job and the warm house that I can come home to. Those are just a few, I hope you all have a great thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

Michelle C said...

She is just the cutest!

Allison said...

I am thankful for you :) Love ya