Monday, February 11, 2013

Getting ready for baby!

 Surprise! I had a few friends throw me a surprise baby shower. We have this brunch group we do once a month and my friend Jen threw me a shower! I am so grateful for such great friends! Thank you to all who came! You ladies are awesome.
 Fara and Jen...I didnt get the whole group on my camera :(
 Kylee jo getting ready for her brother. She found baby shampoo and insisted she practiced giving her babies a bath. So cute!
This is my little pedicurest! lol We have had so much fun these last couple of weeks doing nails. We pretend we are in a salon and she tells me all these stories! Its so funny....she is normally a different name and has a daughter named kylee. She is 25 and does hair and nails. Its the cutest thing. Love this little girl.

4 comments:

Jodi said...

It's good to have such great friends!
What a hoot Kylee is...

Allison said...

Oh how fun!!! What good friends. Wish I could have been there to celebrate!!

Jen said...

We love you :)

Michelle C said...

How fun!! You look so good!!