I woke her up early on her bday because Derek was on the radio. So she had breakfast in bed and listened to her dad wish her a "happy birthday" on the radio! I'd say shes one lucky girl. She totally got a shout out.
Opening her presents. We decorated her room and the house while she was sleeping.
Party time!
Cant believe my baby is 5! It was a really fun day. Now we are ready for this baby to come!!!

6 comments:
Wow! I cannot believe she is already 5. I also can't believe the last time I saw her she was like not even 1 yet!! Happy Birthday, Kylee!
Happy Birthday, Kylee Jo!! We love you!
Happy Happy B-day Ky!! I remember when we met you you weren't even one yet. Time flies. We miss you!
Happy Birthday Kylee! Time really does fly by!
O my! She cannot be 5!! Wow! And now a big sister to boot! :)
I know, don't you feel so old having a 5 yr old?? It's crazy!!
Post a Comment