Monday, June 24, 2013

All moved...enjoying the new house

 
She loves her brother
Yes we have an ice cream truck come by every night
at 7:30. She loves it.


Packing up and saying goodbye to 408 Arrowhead






It is hard to believe that we have lived here for 3 weeks now. We are all settled and enjoying our life here in Provo. Derek has been commuting back and forth to Wyoming and will do so until school starts. Kylee jo has met so many new friends and loves to play outside in the wonderful Utah summer.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Oh my... I love all the updates. The pics are super cute and I can't believe that how big Nash is. You look great and I am so glad that you are enjoying UT. Makes for long weeks when D isn't there with you though. Miss ya

Michelle C said...

Whoa, you moved! I would love details about it all. E-mail me an update if you get a chance. Michellechurch@ me.com. We moved to Ohio from Missouri last month since David got a new job.