There is not a day that goes by that I don't thank my Heavenly Father for my sweet kids. I feel so blessed to be a mom.
This girl makes me laugh so hard. She has such a fun personality. This is her suppose to be brushing her teeth; she got a little side tracked, as usual. Kylee jo is such a thoughtful little girl. She is always thinking of someone else. I asked her what we should get her dad for fathers day. She immediately said, "a smoker!" (when we moved, Derek said eventually he wanted to get a smoker). Well she made a mental note and told me exactly what we needed to get him. I told her that we would have to save our money for a smoker and maybe we could settle for a shirt or something. She said "well he wanted a smoker". lol I just love her. Shes such a joy to be around. She is constantly making sure Nash is being taken care of. Shes one great sister!
This little boy is such a good baby. We have been here in Utah for a week now and hit the pool almost everyday. He is such a good boy and just hangs out in the shade most of the time. We love having him around. He giggled for his first time tonight and it was pretty cute!!
Well I just thought I would share some thoughts about my awesome kids! So grateful to be their mom!




3 comments:
miss you!!!!
You do have awesome kids...and they have an awesome mom!
You are such an adorable mom!
Post a Comment