I can't believe our Kylee jo is all grown up. Her first day was awesome. She said she went over and talked to a girl that had a "necklace" to help her breath (Trach). Ky said she asked her if she wanted to be her friend and the girl said "yes". We are so very proud that she was already being such a great friend. We sure love this girl!!!
Ky's new friend Kylie. They met at church and found out they are in the same class. They love that they have the same name.
Looking at their classroom.








3 comments:
Oh yay, how exciting! I can't believe our babies are this grown up!! She looks so pretty. I just love her hair! Sounds like she has a tender heart, what a good girl! You look so great Michelle!!
Look at how grown up she is.. Can't believe she is in Kindergarten. You look fabulous too.
Growing up way to fast. Such a cutie.....Love you Ky......
Post a Comment