Tuesday, September 10, 2013

She has to have the whole "kindergarten experience"

Waiting for the bus



So when she started kindergarten she asked if she could ride the bus. I told her I would take her for the first week and then we would talk. Well the second week rolled around and we were walking to the car from school and she saw the bus. she said "mom, I really want to ride that bus!" Well we compromised and she rides the bus to school with just the kindergarteners and then Nash and I pick her up. She just sat at the bus stop saying...."mom can I get on??" She is one brave little girl. We sure love her!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Kindergarten! O man, she can't be that big. She's so sweet! And the bus... o the bus. :) It's all good!

Michelle C said...

How exciting for her. My boys always talk about riding the bus too!! Sounds like a good compromise to me! (: