Monday, February 3, 2014

Kylee Jo

Wow. My baby is almost 6 years old. She makes me so proud. Such a little smarty pants, she loves to learn, but I think the trait that I am most proud of is her kindness. She is so kind hearted and loving. Here are some things she has been up to.
Blowing up her gingerbread house as it is tradition in our family.

Sewing with great grandma mary




These three sit and play ball for hours

She taught herself how to blow a bubble. It totally depicts her little personality.
 She sets her mind to something and achieves it.

I tried so hard to get the actual bubble. Now shes a pro

She loves her "daughter"

She absolutely loves her brother. She is constantly thinking about him and
what he needs. And he just adores her. 



We went to the circus


She loved the elephants

As of late she has decided that she is tired of folding towels for her chore
 and asks to do the dishes. I'm totally ok with that!


She asks to vacuum and mop the floor. (must take after her mama). But that's totally her...she always wants to help



Derek is training for a weight lifting competition. So she is always asking for him to practice.

I remember walking on my dads back



She got a harmonica from my grandpas house. They both love to play it. 
Nash can blow into it. pretty crazy, he seems too young to figure that out.



2 comments:

Cheri said...

Can't wait to see you all in a couple of weeks. We sure miss those "AMAZING" grandbabies.....They are so smart just like their parents...Love you.....

Michelle C said...

She looks like a blast!! Such a sweet girl!