Monday, February 3, 2014

Trip to Texas

After my grandfather died the kids and I flew to Texas for a memorial service and to spend time with family. It was a very enjoyable trip and I am so grateful we got to go. My grandpa taught me so much throughout my life. He was one amazing man. When I was young he referred to me as spike, little Ollie, and pretty girl. I have so many wonderful childhood memories with him. There are things that he taught me that I find myself teaching my kids. Here are lots of pictures of the trip!
They are such good little travelers. They did awesome on the plane.


We got to see my cousin Ryans wrestling match. Kylee thought
it was hilarious that he wore a "leotard"

He became buds with papa. I decided it would be the
 perfect weekend to wean him. He did really great.

My sweet aunts

Calling daddy on the land line. She thinks these phones are so cool.

Helping grandmas nurse.

She learned about cactus' in school. We found a fake one!

She had a blast with her cousins

love this girl

And this girl.

sister-in-laws minus 1. missed you ayz!

My Aunt lynn. I had a lot of fun with her.

The parentals

We got to enjoy some nice weather towards the
end of our trip. Nash loved going on walks.

My kids are such animal lovers. Nash loved the horses.
Almost as much as his sister does!



Turkey leg!

Grandma Bev


The memorial service was at the house. We reminisced, cried, laughed
and enjoyed being together as family.

No comments: