Thursday, March 26, 2015

Oh kylee jo...

This girl amazes me on a daily basis. She teaches me, loves me unconditionally, and is just a joy to be around. Towards the end of the week I feel like we all get irritable with D being gone so much at school and it just being the end of the week. Well she came home from school grumpy and was complaining. I talked to her and then it just continued throughout the evening. She also wasn't listening very well and I found myself repeating a lot. well this is a normal thing, kids are kids. We all get grumpy. Well it was almost time for bed and something else happened and I chatted with her that we needed to start over tomorrow. So in her prayer before bed she said, "Heavenly Father, will you help us to start over tomorrow and have a fresh day and that I can be a good listener." Ah I just love her and I hope sometimes that I don't put too much pressure on her. She's just amazing and is always striving to be good.

No comments: