Wow, time flies and I wish I could keep track of everything that goes on in my life. My kids are such a joy, these past two years have flown by and I can't believe we are moving in 4 weeks and onto the next adventure. Kylee and I sat in bed tonight while I tucked her in. I cherish little moments where she talks about her day. Tonight we were talking about a girl in the neighborhood that wasn't a good influence. We talked about how kylee is a good example and and I told her how proud I was that she is so kind to everyone. Then she told me about this "little girl, thats a second grader". She says she sees her in the computer lab sometimes and at recess. She is a little girl she said, like "this little" and points towards her belly. "And she is in second grade mom, and people laugh at her and say she is so little". I immediately saw the sensitive facial expression on her. She has such a kind and loving heart. Then we talked about the wonderful qualities she has and again how impressed I am by her. I have been raising my voice more than usual lately because she has had a hard time listening. I have found myself apologizing for raising my voice. She said well mom, I haven't been doing a good job listening. She's always striving to be better. I hope that I never put too much pressure on her. She's just amazing and I have so much to learn from that little girl. She is always looking out for Nash. When she gets up to get a snack she always brings two. Ah! I just love her.
This evening I sat outside and watched them play. I am so looking forward to summer and being outside. We just love being outside. I watched nash push around his giant dump truck. He was running as fast as his little legs would go. I just wanted to bottle that moment up. There will be a day when I look back and think geez, where did that time go? But for now I am going to savor as much as I can. I am so grateful for my life, my trials, my faith, and that I am able to experience pure joy often.

No comments:
Post a Comment