Friday, November 4, 2016

Nash's prayer

Tonight was one of those firsts that I don't want to forget. Nashers would occasionally say a prayer with help. But anytime we would ask him to say it, he would just flat out say no. So we haven't pushed it. Before preschool I will ask him if I can say a prayer and it is usually "no", but I say it anyway.
Well, at bedtime tonight we were all in there like usual, getting the bedtime story from dad and talking about our day. (this will be another post, but how grateful I am and what this house has done for our family unity).
D asked Nash if he wanted to say the prayer. He said yes and started saying the sweetest prayer. He said "thank you for this day, bless the food, and then started in on his super heros. Asked to bless the super heros and their capes and all sorts of cute stuff. At the end, he said Amen and we were so proud. It was so cute.
He has such a fun personality. Loves his dad and is always saying things like, "Im almost big like my dad" or "When I get tall like my dad"
Everyday, I am so thankful for my beautiful, wonderful, kids. They teach me kindness, patience, forgiveness, and so much LOVE. 


No comments: