This girl continues to amaze me by the sweet little person she is. She is the smartest, most kind hearted, thoughtful little 8 year old that I know. She is always thinking about someone else. She's super hard on herself too, especially when it comes to school. I picked her up the other day from school and she got in the car and said, I had something happen today, a little stress. I asked what happened? and she said, well Ive never seen division before, and the teacher said that we should take this pre test for division and that it doesn't count. She said "and I only got like 2 right, and I didn't know it". I said "kylee its fine! you don't know what division is, its new, and the cool thing is, you get to learn it". She said yeah, we are learning it tomorrow.
So the next day rolls around and I asked her how division was. She said, "its just multiplication backwards mom, I got it" haha. She's so smart thought, she is always acing her spelling tests and such with very little study. She's defiantly got a photographic memory as well. She can memorize anything. She pays attention to detail to the max. She knows what people are wearing and where we are.
Kylee and I have really enjoyed reading the scriptures together at bedtime. its a time for her and i to learn together and have one on one time. We look forward to it every night. Well we have this book of mormon that tells each BOM story that we have been reading. The other night we flipped to the beginning and reviewed the stories. She could seriously flip to any page in that book and summarize the story with vivid detail. I was so impressed. She is so stinking smart. I want her to know that she can do and achieve anything in this life. She is fully capable of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment