Here are some pics we took this weekend. Allison of course set ky up in some pretty cute poses. We had fun doing it because she would just smile and sit there. Shes such a good baby. I just cant believe shes almost 4 months. Its gone by so fast!
Ohhhh, Michelle I can't even stand it. She is SO cute. Leaning on that little arm and her dimple is adorable!! I can't believe she is almost 4 months old either. I can't believe Nathan is over 6 months. I feel like I was just pregnant. Our babies are growing up!
I cant believe how old she looks. Just from the pictures a few weeks ago. Oh, she is just so dang cute. I cant wait until I get to see you both again. I miss you tons.
Ok I know I already called you, but OH my gosh!!! You're the nicest person of all time! I can't believe you got us all that stuff! That's so so so so so nice of you! And the clothes are ADORABLE! I just LOVE them! Thank you so much!!!
7 comments:
How cute! She is getting so so big! I love all the pictures. I still can't take it all in that you are a mom! How fun!
Ohhhh, Michelle I can't even stand it. She is SO cute. Leaning on that little arm and her dimple is adorable!! I can't believe she is almost 4 months old either. I can't believe Nathan is over 6 months. I feel like I was just pregnant. Our babies are growing up!
I'm looking forward to July when I can hold that sweet baby again!! Thanks so much for sharing pictures with us!
Love ya!!
She is the most cutest baby ever. She is a ham in front of the camera already. Booked my flight for July. Can't wait to come see her. Oh yea, you too.
Love ya,
Deana
I cant believe how old she looks.
Just from the pictures a few weeks ago. Oh, she is just so dang cute. I cant wait until I get to see you both again. I miss you tons.
Love that girl! I miss her already! We had so much fun with you Derek and Ky this weekend! Thanks for letting her be my model! See you soon! Love ya!
Ok I know I already called you, but OH my gosh!!! You're the nicest person of all time! I can't believe you got us all that stuff! That's so so so so so nice of you! And the clothes are ADORABLE! I just LOVE them! Thank you so much!!!
Post a Comment