What a beautiful little girl. Her eyes are so pretty!! You look so great Michelle! Very thin. I miss you!! Kylee is growing so fast (so is Nathan!!)
Wow she is getting so big! It is going to be weird when you come back and she will be crawling! How fun!
How cute. Have not seen that cute little doll in the same outfit yet. Love the headband.
that is such a cute little chair!
So cute! She looks so cute in the onesie! I love it with the pink headband! Thank her for being my little model! I am dying to come see her again!!! Give her a kiss for me!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a beautiful little girl. Her eyes are so pretty!! You look so great Michelle! Very thin. I miss you!! Kylee is growing so fast (so is Nathan!!)
Wow she is getting so big! It is going to be weird when you come back and she will be crawling! How fun!
How cute. Have not seen that cute little doll in the same outfit yet. Love the headband.
that is such a cute little chair!
So cute! She looks so cute in the onesie! I love it with the pink headband! Thank her for being my little model! I am dying to come see her again!!! Give her a kiss for me!
Post a Comment