Oh how cute!! I want to hear her laugh! She wasn't doing that when you were here. She's growing up so fast, but so is Nathan I guess (: That's so sweet that she lights up when Derek comes in the room!! I love you smiling in the top picture. I can just hear you laughing at her. I love your laugh. Great to talk to you the other day!
3 comments:
Oh how cute!! I want to hear her laugh! She wasn't doing that when you were here. She's growing up so fast, but so is Nathan I guess (: That's so sweet that she lights up when Derek comes in the room!! I love you smiling in the top picture. I can just hear you laughing at her. I love your laugh. Great to talk to you the other day!
AW so cute! I love her outfit! It is so fun when they interact like that!
She is starting to change and not even look like the same little baby you left with. What a happy little KY. I miss you girls.
Post a Comment