
Today is our Anniversary! I cannot believe how time has just flown by. I mean we have a beautiful healthy girl that is almost two and couldnt be happier. I am so thankful for D and the great husband he is. He makes life so fun and interesting. I am excited to see what this next year has in store for us. Love you D!!!
6 comments:
Congrats!
Happy Anniversary!! Where does the time go?! Hope you guys were able to spend some time together!
Congrats on your anniversary! it does go by so fast. Scott and I are coming up on 4 years. Wow. Ky looks so cute in your pictures. Miss you guys.
Congratulations!!
Tell Derek "Happy Birthday" from us!!
Looks like you had lots of fun on Christmas! Happy Anniversay!
Oh... Happy Anniversary!!! Spike and I were remembering about our trip down to see you for the wedding. Our trip back was the worst.... flight cancelled, Zach puking, losing luggage... etc. It was a trip to remember!!!! Cant believe it was 3 years ago already! Love you both and hope the next 60 years is even better!!!!
Post a Comment