
Cute little girl

We played this shocking game D got for Christmas. By the end of the game Doug was putting the shockers on his ears. It was hilarious (Ky just watched).


FRIED TURKEY! Thanks to my dad.

My Bros, minus Marc.
This is a crazy time of year at our house. Therefore lots of posting. We have had Christmas, Anniversary, and D's birthday. I hope you enjoy, We wish all of our family could have been here, but we hope you enjoy the pics.
4 comments:
Looks like you had a good Christmas, anniversary and birthday! Miss you
love that pic of the 3 girls! its a good one!! miss you guys!! <3 Sara Beth
I love the pic of the siblings - it looks like you had a great time together!! Though I'm not so sure about a "shocking game"??? I think I'd have to pass on that one - Ky's a smart girl!
What a fun month for you guys! Looks like Ky had a blast :)
Post a Comment