Friday, December 11, 2009

Starting a new chapter...


Well we will be moving next week and couldnt be more excited! I just wanted to say how proud I am of Derek for graduating! I feel so grateful for D and Ky and the happiness they bring to my life everyday. When I first went back to school I didnt know how I was going to do it, but with the support of my little family I knew we could get through. And sure enough he is done next week and I have a semester left.
We just want to wish everyone Happy Holidays!

14 comments:

Amiee said...

Good luck with the move and everything! We will miss you!

Gena said...

We never spent nearly enough time together, but I am so excited for you guys and happy for your new chapter - whatever it may bring! Oh- and those pictures of Ky on the side there are soooo cute! Little model in training. ;)

Gena said...

Oh, and I will forever be baffled that we can never figure out how we knew each other or recognize each other from!

Stacey said...

Where are you guys moving too? I'm super bummed that you'll be gone before we come back! We can't even hang out one more time or say goodbye or anything! If you guys are only in WY you better come back and visit sometime! (Maybe when it's not -8 outside! WOW!)

Amanda said...

Exciting! So where are you headed? Are you guys coming to Rock Springs?

hammond fam said...

So proud of you both!!!!!!!!!I hope you know how very excited we are to have you back. Love ya Mom

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

I am so glad that we got to know each other a little bit while we were in Rexburg! It was nice to have a friend! Good Luck with moving and everything!!

Jodi said...

Congratulations! I've very proud of both of you!!

Ellis Family said...

We can't wait to see you guys again. So glad you are going to stay awhile this time!! Congrats on all the hard work. You are amazing.

Chris & LaTrisha Mars said...

we are going to miss you guys. I hope we can see you guys whenever we pass by.

Michelle C said...

Congrats Derek! You're so blonde Mish! Cute! Good luck with the move.

Landon and Alaina said...

Well we never hung out. Sorry! But it will be fun for you to be so close to family! I hope the move goes well!

Darren and Mandi said...

Hey good for you guys starting a new chapter! and Congrats on graduating! Thats great! Good luck with everything!

allison said...

Your hair looks so cute! We can't wait to see you guys in a few days!!!