
We had a ribbon cutting for Cowboy Donuts last week. But I didn't get any pictures of the actual ribbon cutting because I was in them. I will have to get them; the newspaper photographer came and we will be in the newspaper!! Woohoo.

Derek said a few words before the ribbon cutting. I don't remember everything he said because I was a little pre occupied (about finding out about school). But I do know he said, "Jay and I feel like we are living a dream." And they are, I am soooo proud of Derek and everything he has accomplished so far.
3 comments:
Congratulations to both of you for finding your dreams! There are a lot of people that don't do that in a life time let alone as young as you are!! Proud of you both - you're hard workers and deserve it!
Yum! Congrats! How exciting for your family to have this new chapter in your life!
That is so exciting!
Post a Comment