Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Demolition Derby

The weekend before school started we all headed down to Spanish Fork to see my Uncle Brian in the Demolition Derby. His car was awesome! Although he didn't win the derby due to car trouble, he did win a trophy for best paint job! The girls LOVED the pink car.

In the midst of excitement!He wrote so many funny sayings on the car, it was awesome.The crew...minus Doug and Ayz! We missed you guys. Adam, Allison, Emi, and CooperThe cute newlywedsAllison made my Aunt Jenni this shirt!Kylee and I screamed so loud the entire time!



We had a blast, it was nice to do something fun right before the craziness began. And let me tell you it has! School is keeping us all very busy but I am loving it.






3 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh my gosh - that shirt is sooooo Aunt Jenni!!!! Looks like lots of fun!! I'm proud of you Shelley!!

Tiff said...

That shirt is hillarious! Love it!

Only Girl said...

That looks like a blast!!!! Would'nt that be fun to just crash into other cars for the heck of it?? I LUV the pink!! Great choice and great charity also!!!