Sunday, August 14, 2011

A little TWIST........

Well first off, this is a picture of kylee and I at about 11:30 one night. We stayed up late and watched "Soul Surfer" together. I can say right now how grateful I am for spending the summer with ky. We have done so many fun things this summer and I think I will look back on it and be so happy that we did. One of the funnest memories that sticks out to me right now is reading books in bed. Every morning ky would come in with her flash light and some books and we would read them in bed. I am sooo grateful that I took the time to do that with her. We were able to take a few family trips and Derek and I were able to take a trip together. I couldnt ask for a better summer. I am already reminiscing these fun times because well................................
I am going to Nursing School!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I recieved a call last week from the nursing department and they said they had 2 people drop out, so I am in!! What a blessing. It was a huge testimony builder to me to know that the Lord does answer prayers...on his own time. There was a time this summer where I felt lost and didnt know which direction I should go. But after getting the call, I know now that THIS IS IT! This is my shot, and I am going to do it. Thank you everyone for your love and support!

11 comments:

Jodi said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! We're sooo proud of you!!!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

that is awesome! so excited for you good luck!

Ellis Family said...

YAY! That is awesome! Good luck!

Stacey said...

YEAH!!!!!!!! Congratulations! THat is such great news!!!! I am so happy for you!

Jen said...

woo! woo! love you!

Tiff said...

Yay!!! How exciting, congrats! I'm glad u got your summer with your little girl.

Allison said...

Congrats my dear friend. So proud of you. One thing I don't like is I will have less time to talk with you :) oh I am so excited for you though.

Unknown said...

Yay so excited for you!

Only Girl said...

Congrats!!!!! Thats great you will be so glad you did it. Im sure it wil be hard but in the long run it will be worth it all!!
You will be a great nurse!!! Not one of those mean grouchy ones. You always have a smile on your face and nice to everyone!!
(I wont tell anyone about those days that we were not so nice)
hahaha just kidden I wanted to see if I could get a rise out of you for just a sec. good times good times!!!! a laugh a second!!

Mary Mathews said...

YAY!!! Congrats! How exciting! What a good day!!! Heavenly Father really knows how to bless us in His time.

Michelle C said...

Oh Mish, that is incredible news!!! I am so happy for you. What a blessing. I enjoyed reading about your reminiscing about your summer. How special! Is it a 2 year RN program? Or 4 year BSN? I miss you!