Sunday, January 5, 2014

Catching up...

Well I figure Ill just catch up with tons of pictures and get better about blogging more regularly.
 
I have been volunteering in Ky's class twice a month and I just love it!!
I love to see her interact, and they say the funniest things.


Helping me fix the vaccum

The first of December the kids and I drove to Doug's graduation. This was good ol I-80. The kids were really good but it was scary in spots. At one point while driving on pure ice, kylee jo said a prayer that we would be safe. I love that girl.

Waiting for the graduation to start

I am one proud sister! Congrats Doug!!!!



The way home...Ky got a recorder in her Wendy's kids meal.
That was fun. Needless to say I was sooo happy to be home.

Then we found out kylee needed to get her eyes checked. She was very excited to "maybe" be getting glasses. Well sure enough she got her dads eyes. She picked her glasses out and couldn't wait for them to come. She really hoped they would come before Christmas so that she could show everyone. And they did!

Had to wear these on the way home because her eyes were dilated.

One cute girl

she got a kick out of these eyes

We have enjoyed having Derek off of school for a few weeks.
 One night they went hot tubbin. They had to trudge through the snow to get to the hot tub.

The car wash fascinates him

He loves to pic his sister up everyday from school. He knows he gets to get out of his seat and wait.
So he drives and plays with all the buttons. He loves the windshield wipers.

1 comment:

Michelle C said...

She looks adorable with her glasses!!!