| Nash loved the decorations |
| Christmas morning was really great. It was just us, it was a very enjoyable, relaxing day. |
| Nash got this little slide from Santa |
| Kylee got a dollhouse |
| D surprised me with a pair of Uggs. I LOVE them!! I was so surprised. He thanked me for being a single mom this past semester and said a bunch of nice things and then I cried. I love him. |
| Ky said doing dishes is her new favorite chore! Im totally fine with that. |
| She loves to help out. She asked to vaccum. Is she a little me or what? Derek got a kick out of it. |
| I love to come into the room to these two cuddling on the couch. |
| Oh hes just so big!! He loves to walk around. |
![]() |
| Christmas jams |
![]() |
| Gingerbread house |
![]() |
| It was really pretty!! |
![]() |
| Our Christmas lights outside. |
![]() |
| We celebrated Christmas the week before with my fam. This is Diesel (marc and molly's dog). And of course aunt molly. |








1 comment:
We do a real tree each year and it has been such a fun tradition. Sorry yours turned brown. Did you cut a few inches off the trunk before putting it in water? It can have trouble drinking up the water if it doesn't have a fresh cut.
Post a Comment