![]() |
| He has enjoyed living his dream at the Y. And going to lots of sporting events |
![]() |
| What can I say? |
![]() |
| We went to temple square with Adam and Allison. She captured this beautiful pic |
![]() |
| My dad took this pic at dougs graduation party |
![]() |
| Nash's first donut hole |
![]() |
| Walking around city creek |
![]() |
| Cooper and Nash |
![]() |
| The lights were soo pretty. Nash LOVED them |
![]() |
| snowman pancakes |
![]() |
| trying to put on a headband |
![]() |
| Seems like the kids just pass colds around. Tis the season I guess. But he sure has a sweet face even when hes sick. |
![]() |
| Putting her Christmas list in the mailbox |
![]() |
| SANTA! |
![]() |
| The Hammond Fam |
![]() |
| Building a snowman with dad. Nash and I watched from the window |























1 comment:
We have had a lot of sickness too. The kids are just passing everything around to each other. We've been well the past 3 weeks and that is the longest time in forever that we've been well!!!! I love his chubby cheeks and those snowman pancakes are adorable!!
Post a Comment