Thursday, March 27, 2014

The boy and his footballs

 Nash is obsessed with balls. He loves any kind of ball, if hes crying, you can normally hand him a ball and he will be good. We were walking into target the other day and in front of target there are these HUGE red cement balls. He freaks out!
Also, we went to dinner the other night at this sub shop. We walked in and they ha 6 balls displayed. He would not stop saying "ba, ba". He didnt stop all dinner. It was pretty hilarious. Kylee said "mom, do you want me to just ask them if nash can hold the ball?" (the balls were autographed).

This is one of my favorite pictures





When dad comes home, the first thing he does is get a ball.

He seriously couldnt decide


Ya...I cant believe that at this age he can play on the ipad

Start him young. We will maybe give it another year

love this pic




The watermelon got too close

I finally discovered why he loooves the vaccum so much. haha it took me a while, but I layed it down one day and came back in the room and he was trying to figure out how to take it off!



2 comments:

Michelle C said...

Oh my goodness, that is the sweetest. All boy!! I love that you discovered why he loves the vacuum, that is so comical!!!

Tiff said...

Funny boy, he has a passion!