Thursday, March 27, 2014

Catch up



We got a Chick-fil-A a couple blocks from our house. We frequent it often.


I have one of these of ky. Toilet paper is so fun.

This is such a fun age. I love it
When they get into the cabinents.


Trying to put the leash on the dog for show and tell

Loves to sit on things.
Derek braved it with them. For some reason
I dont do ferris wheels.

Standing in line for the ferris
wheel at scheels


We went bowling and the girls loved it.


Straightening her own hair!!
Derek trying on his singlet for his competition. Nash stared at him
and immediatley tried to take his shirt off. Kylee and I were laughing so hard
at them. She called the singlet his leotard. And told many people that
her dad was going to wear a leotard.


A visit from Sara Beth
Cousins and bunk beds









Big boy haircut

We have spent a majority of the winter sick.
But are looking forward to the warm summer and being healthy!!



We got to know the doctors pretty
at the health center.


Typanyaki....kylee caught a shrimp in her mouth! We were so proud that she
tryed it, and told her she could spit the shrimp out if she just tryed to catch it. She did!

We have been enjoying our
back porch on the sunny days.


This dog is so sweet. She knows when he wakes
up from his nap and runs up the stairs and waits at his door.

She can officially tie shoes! We spent a morning learning how and she mastered it. Now she wants to tie everyones shoes.
Shes just so cool. Its little stuff like that, that I get so much joy out of. When ky sets her mind to something she gets it done. She did that with riding a bike, and so many other things. I just want to remember these things.




This is one of my favorite parts of my day. First thing
in the morning. Kylee keeps a stash of skittles on her winow.
Nash yells at the bottom of the stairs in the morning until we go wake
her. When we go up he does the "eat" sign and gets a skittle from her.
I love to snuggle these two!





Miss little Fashion


This is one of my favorite pictures. I sent this to Derek one morning and he texted me
back and said "man we are lucky"
Hopefully I will be a little more diligent in keeping up with this. It is my journal, the randomness is so that if I dont have it anywhere else...I will have it here. We have been extremely busy this semester. We have seen the Lord's hand in our lives everyday. There has been some amazing blessings that I hope we can always look back on and remember. We trully feel that this time in our lives has helped us grow in ways we never thought.

2 comments:

Michelle C said...

The leotard thing is HILARIOUS,lol. We love Chick-fil-a too!!!!! You are awesome that you think getting into the cabinets is fun. It kinda drives me crazy. You're a good example to me! (:

penny said...

Love this little family