Dear Kylee jo,
As your 9th birthday has approached, I have had so many memories flood my mind. It is you who I learn so much from. Your kind, compassionate heart is something I treasure. I hope that throughout your life, you will be able to touch peoples lives with so many of your talents that make up who you are. I hope you can continue to befriend those who need your love and support. You are a true follower of Jesus Christ. This past year we have read the scriptures together. We have chatted about them, the stories, and born testimony to each other. It amazes me how much you retain and learn. The vivid memory you paint in your mind of the stories in the scriptures is something i wish I had.
Ive been thinking about your first birthday, how at that time, you were my bud. You kept me going in one of the hardest times in my life. You always loved me, smiled at me, and kept me busy. As I would look at you, I knew school was something I had to finish. You were this small, spunky little girl that has grown to be this still spunky 9 year old girl, but with so many qualities I can't name them all. Here are a few...
Your creativity, sense of style, ability to forgive quickly and move on, thoughtful, good listener, able to connect with adults, even if they are 80 or 90 years of age.
Kylee, if there is one thing I could tell you, it would be...to always put your father in heaven first. If you have Christ at the center of your life, all things are possible. The fullest and most joy and happiness you can feel is from living the gospel. The other thing is, being your best and true self. I tell you that everytime you get out of the car, Be YOU. You are beautiful, intelligent, funny, and above all, a daughter of your heavenly father. You can achieve all things through him, and through positivity and love in your life. Surround yourself by that positivity, it will bring joy and fulfillment in your life.
Kylee jo, I love you so much. Each day I strive to be the best version of myself, for YOU and your brother. This is my divine calling in this life and I want nothing more than my family to be together for time and all eternity.
Your amazing girl, don't ever let any one dull your sparkle.
Love,
Mom





No comments:
Post a Comment