Kylee came home and gave nash some stickers. She had saved her tickets for weeks at school and bought him spiderman stickers. My kids do these things for each other all the time. It is so tender and sweet to see.
They were folding towels tonight. Kylee taught him how to fold the small towels, by making airplanes on the sides. Nash did it and was so so excited about it. Kylee is one of the most patient people I know. I love to see when she takes time to play with Nash. They giggled and had such a fun time tonight throwing a ball around.
They were folding towels tonight. Kylee taught him how to fold the small towels, by making airplanes on the sides. Nash did it and was so so excited about it. Kylee is one of the most patient people I know. I love to see when she takes time to play with Nash. They giggled and had such a fun time tonight throwing a ball around.






No comments:
Post a Comment